I'm Britney. Call me Sage, since that's my first known nickname. Creativity, and living life to the fullest has always been my highest priority. I am funny on accidents and a fan of all types of rock. Oh, and I can be obscene and inappropriate, so be aware if you follow me. So follow me if you can relate to my interests :) Chao!
The new season of Doctor Who comes to BBC America Saturday, August 23rd at 8/7c.
Those outside of the US can watch the new teaser here!
In case you missed it!
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine."
- 10 things I will tell my daughter. (via awkwarddly)
LoOK hOw hAAAPpy eVerYONE iS
kaTIE WHAT THE FUCK i’M TAKING AWAY YOUR PHOTOSHOP
This is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen, and people, I’ve been to war TWICE.
↳ twlfth asked:the Tenth Doctor with